We are seeking an HR Business Partner or Generalist to join our growing team. Whether you join us part-time, or as an independent contractor, this could be a great match for you if you love consulting with multiple clients and enjoy remote and independent work while thriving in a collaborative team environment.
We seek HR professionals who enjoy supporting clients through every stage of the employee lifecycle: Attracting, Recruiting, Onboarding, Development, Retention and Offboarding. This means one day you could be rolling up your sleeves and writing a company policy, and the next day meeting with a CEO on a comprehensive employee value proposition strategy. The common thread: supporting our clients through the ever-changing startup environment. Our consultants are adept in:
- Employee onboarding
- Developing baseline employee benefits package
- Employee handbook development and project management in coordination with legal counsel
- State and local employer registration
- Facilitating COBRA
- Scalable HR processes & practice
- Recruiting operations
- Crafting job descriptions and EEOC compliant interview guidelines
- Compliance: audits and execution
- Functional audits of roles and responsibilities
- Employee engagement surveys
- Employee offboarding & exit interviews
- Performance management
- Employment forecasting
- Interview training
- Leadership and employee development
- Compensation philosophy and Stock plans
- Career pathing and ladders
- Company cultural building & strategy
- Employer Brand and Employee Value Proposition
- Finance and People Operations strategy
- Reviewing, designing and executing on improvements to organizational structure
- Finding knowledge and skills gaps and helping address them
- Improving current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- 5-7 years of related experience as a Human Resource Generalist
- SHRM-CP, SPHR or similar certification
- Desired: prior consulting experience, previous work with startups
- This role pays $60 - $90 per hour, commensurate with experience
Founded in 2008, Denali Founder Consulting provides peace of mind to founding teams. Fast-growing startups need mission-critical support, but don’t need full-time hires in every function. We provide the expertise and fractional talent to help companies succeed and scale!
We love that our clients are inventing the future, from gaming to life sciences, SAAS to robotics: the innovation economy. As thought partners and operators in Finance, Accounting, People Ops and Human Resources, we can play an important role in a startup’s journey, providing the right resources at the right time.
We value compassion, composure, conscientiousness, communication, curiosity, and community. Read more here: https://www.denalifc.com/careers
Does this sound like you? We’d love to talk.
Denali is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.