Account Executive - Remote
We seek an entrepreneurial Account Executive to develop new business opportunities for the entire Denali suite of services: for Finance & Accounting, HR, and People Operations. We offer fractional talent, staff augmentation/interim and executive placements, coverage for parental leave, permanent placement, and full-cycle recruiting. We focus on high-growth innovative companies in the Pacific Northwest and businesses that scale with technology. Reporting directly to the Chief Experience Officer, you will also collaborate with each Practice Lead and work cross-functionally with the operations, marketing, and finance teams.
We are looking for the proverbial unicorn—are you a former Controller who loves people? Are you a CPA who excels in client development? Are you a startup operations expert who also thrives in sales? If you are bi-lingual in the languages of accounting and sales, look no further.
Denali Founder Consulting provides peace of mind to founding teams, flexibility for expanding businesses, and a strong foundation for growing companies. Leaders need mission-critical support at every stage on the journey, but mileage varies. Denali delivers the right resources at the right time, from part-time and temporary to full-time and long-term talent. We combine our expertise and fractional talent with interim support and full cycle recruiting to help companies succeed and scale!
Since 2008, our clients have been inventing the future, from gaming to life sciences, SAAS to robotics: the innovation economy. We leverage our backgrounds as entrepreneurs and experience with startups to support high-growth firms in the Pacific Northwest and across the country. Along with our team, we are thought partners and operators in Finance & Accounting, HR & People Operations.
- New business development: focused on technology market, generate staffing/ project-based requirements, and coordinate with recruiting and delivery teams on fulfilling these requirements
- Crisply articulate Denali’s brand promise and full suite of services to prospective clients
- Build and maintain a pipeline of prospects and drive Denali’s outbound sales efforts
- Identify and achieve quarterly and annual goals and proactively discover opportunities to grow business with new clients
- Update and maintain CRM (HubSpot), generate status reports from ATS
- Conduct appropriate market research and attend regular industry related events
- Partner with marketing team to create and execute creative lead gen campaigns
- Share market trends and feedback with Denali leadership to evolve and improve messaging and delivery
- Develop and maintain long-term client/consultant relationships
- Report and forecast sales every week and month
- Strengthen key client relationships by establishing and maintaining close communications aimed at identifying and responding to clients’ needs as they evolve
- Assist with operational tasks as needed: onboarding/off-boarding, contract writing and extension, audits, etc.
- Contribute to revenue and gross margin goals
- 5+ years of business development experience in staffing/recruiting with a focus on business operations: Finance & Accounting, HR, and People Operations
- Desired: prior experience as an operator/practitioner (Finance, People Operations, Recruiting)
- Experience with enterprise clients in high-growth innovative industries
- Experience delivering client-focused and creative solutions
- Adept at context switching
- Strong operations and detailed account management experience
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Curious and comfortable with new technologies, seeking efficiencies and process improvements
- Adaptable, comfortable moving fast, able to change direction as needed
- Driven to exceed revenue and renewal targets
- Strong listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Experience with CRM’s (HubSpot ideal), and ATS Software (Bullhorn a plus)
- Thrive in a remote work environment but enjoy the support of a collegial team
- Bring a professional and positive approach to your work while taking pride in your clients' success
- Degree or experience in accounting
- CPA and experience in public accounting highly desired
- Competitive salary range is $68,000 - $78,000per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus which can range from $0 - $125,000+ based on meeting and/or exceeding performance goals.
- Full-time benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, Pet Insurance, Legal Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program.
We value compassion, composure, conscientiousness, communication, curiosity, and community. Read more here: https://www.denalifc.com/careers
Does this sound like you? We’d love to talk. Denali is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.